There’s been a real whirlwind surrounding the bakery these past few weeks. Chelsea and I are so proud of everyone on our team who has contributed their expertise to our project. We’ll be rolling out many more introductions in the future. This nice piece by TimeOut Chicago does a great job of telling the story behind the origins of our bakery and, more specifically, the introduction of our urban farming startup, Pleasant Farms, and its director, Morgan Kalberloh.
On This Site
There are no public comments available to display.
- Cheers to the re opening of Thee Red Lion Pub even tho technically not open. Tks for the hospitality & the stories. http://t.co/TqZSXfAxyP 1 week ago
- RT @dine_here: Pleasant House Bakery phbakery.dinehere.us/?photos=1 #Chicago neighborhood eats ! from @PleasantHouse ð´ð http://t.co/2phauTsIV8 2 weeks ago
- The Jacksons also do tuck pointing & masonry. DM if you need to get it done before winter. http://t.co/d6jMFdQS7E 1 month ago
- Time keeps on slippin slippin slippin in to the future...always plays at the wrong time which is all the time. 1 month ago
- RT @PHBrewingCo: We're now training prospective brewers for our SW MI brewery & @royalpies shop! Send resumes & interest to pleasanthouseba… 2 months ago