There’s been a real whirlwind surrounding the bakery these past few weeks. Chelsea and I are so proud of everyone on our team who has contributed their expertise to our project. We’ll be rolling out many more introductions in the future. This nice piece by TimeOut Chicago does a great job of telling the story behind the origins of our bakery and, more specifically, the introduction of our urban farming startup, Pleasant Farms, and its director, Morgan Kalberloh.
On This Site
There are no public comments available to display.
- RT @coophotsauce: @pleasanthouse thanks for the tour of #theplant look forward to future collabs fb.me/6BNafvhut 1 week ago
- Thinking about another fancy haircut. Perhaps a Pie-Top Fade this time. 2 weeks ago
- My friend Mary Susan's writings live on as well as the memory of her sweet little voice & her friendship. mylittlepages.com 3 weeks ago
- Cheers to the re opening of Thee Red Lion Pub even tho technically not open. Tks for the hospitality & the stories. http://t.co/TqZSXfAxyP 1 month ago
- RT @dine_here: Pleasant House Bakery phbakery.dinehere.us/?photos=1 #Chicago neighborhood eats ! from @PleasantHouse ð´ð http://t.co/2phauTsIV8 1 month ago