There’s been a real whirlwind surrounding the bakery these past few weeks. Chelsea and I are so proud of everyone on our team who has contributed their expertise to our project. We’ll be rolling out many more introductions in the future. This nice piece by TimeOut Chicago does a great job of telling the story behind the origins of our bakery and, more specifically, the introduction of our urban farming startup, Pleasant Farms, and its director, Morgan Kalberloh.
On This Site
Kimberly Young on All the World’s a Stage:… marketing on Raspberries and Creammm Kimberly Young on Pleasant Places for Eating and… Kimberly Young on Easter in the Loft 2009: The… marketing on Dessert
- Sorry I missed you! “@SaucissonMAC: Gettin my fish fry @Pleasanthouse! http://t.co/x3MW1elnSP” 1 month ago
- Search for "pizza @phbakery Chicago" turns up many "@ZacharysPizza Chicago Style Pleasanton" entries. Good memories of CHI pizza in CA :-) 1 month ago
- #victoriafalls #Zambia #Zimbabwe #africa trailthesun's photo instagram.com/p/ykkuPgvvT5/ 2 months ago
- RT @PHBakery: @chicagosbesttv wants to know where you can satisfy those #meatpie cravings?! Does @phbakery @RoyalPies do it for you? Let th… 4 months ago
- 🔊Tell me tell me what you're after...evryone else just got there faster 🔇 @SmashingPumpkin @Billy #2smashingpumpkinstickets @ThaliaHallChi 4 months ago